PLAYING A GENERAL PLAY ROUND FOR HANDICAP PURPOSES AT
NEW MILLS GOLF CLUB
- Normally, you must Pre-Register before playing a General Play Round for Handicap Purposes
- A Casual Round for Handicap Purposes must be played in an Authorised Format of Play, i.e. individual strokeplay (NOT matchplay, betterball stableford, quad-am etc)
- Prior to your round Register your intention to play a General Play Round for Handicap Purposes using the Input Screen located in the Pro’s Shop or the Input Screen in the Clubhouse Foyer or HDID / Today’s Golf
- Obtain a scorecard and enter the date, your name, General Play Round, your Handicap Index and Course Handicap
- You will use your Course Handicap to mark your scorecard
- You must have a marker to verify your score.
- All General Play Rounds are Strokeplay
- Processing your Score
You must process your score on the day of play, whether it is a good score or a bad score. You can do this on your mobile or device using HDID / Today’s Golf / Score Entry or using the Input Screen in the Clubhouse Foyer.
Remember, you must sign in to register your intention to put in a General Play round BEFORE you start your round. On the Computer system it shows when you signed in and when you entered your score and it is apparent that some people sign in and enter their scores within a short time of each other.
You must leave your scorecard in the Clubhouse.
- Failure to process your score could result in a penalty score being added to your competition record.
Also, if you complete a good scorecard and you have not previously pre-registered to complete a General Play Round for Handicap Purposes, the scorecard cannot be processed.