PLAYING A CASUAL ROUND FOR HANDICAP PURPOSES AT
NEW MILLS GOLF CLUB
- You must Pre-Register before playing a Casual Round for Handicap Purposes
- A Casual Round for Handicap Purposes must be played in an Authorised Format of Play, i.e. individual strokeplay (NOT matchplay, betterball stableford, quad-am etc)
- Prior to your round Register your intention to play a Casual Round for Handicap Purposes using the Input Screen located in the Pro’s Shop or the Input Screen in the Clubhouse Foyer or HDID / Today’s Golf
- Obtain a scorecard and enter the date, your name, Casual Round, your Handicap Index and Course Handicap
- You will use your Course Handicap to mark your scorecard
- You must have a marker to verify your score.
- During your round, while under COVID restrictions, you should mark your own card. Your marker should also mark a card with your scores
It is important, at the end of the round, to verbally confirm your score with your marker
- Processing your Score
You must process your score on the day of play, whether it is a good score or a bad score. You can do this on your mobile or device using HDID / Today’s Golf / Score Entry or using the Input Screen in the Clubhouse Foyer.
You must leave your scorecard in the Clubhouse. If you do not process your score after registering you will be contacted for an explanation.
Also, if you complete a good scorecard and you have not previously pre-registered to complete a Casual Round for Handicap Purposes, the scorecard cannot be processed