Covid Regulations as from Monday 19th July
Following the easing of Covid restrictions the following now apply:
– You will no longer need to leave the flagstick in while putting.
– Bunkers are now allowed rakes. Therefore our local rule of lift and place within 6 inches in bunkers will be removed.
– Scorecards and scoring can return to pre pandemic rules meaning you can swap cards with your playing partners like normal.
– Please note you still have to book Golf using BRS.
OUR CLUBHOUSE COVID POLICY FROM 19/07/2021
In the light of the lifting of Covid restriction we still want to welcome our guests and safeguard our staff in a responsible manner.
- The COVID track and trace app will be available to use and although not a legal requirement we advise all our guests to scan in on arrival.
- Face coverings are again, no longer a legal requirement and we will choose not to enforce the wearing of masks but will respect both customers and staff who wish to continue doing so whilst moving around the premises.
- We will continue to provide sanitiser stations and encourage everyone to use them on a regular basis, and will continue to provide enhanced cleaning and sanitisation regimes in order to make our guests feel welcome and safe.
- All food and drink orders will now be taken from the bar.