Resumption of Golf in England from March 29th 2021
- As from Monday 29th March Golf will be allowed in normal 4 balls.
- All golf must be booked in advance.
- Members can reserve a tee time 2weeks in advance via BRS.
- Initially we will not be taking green fees from visitors thereby allowing members maximum availability of tee times.
- Members may still invite guest to play with them but not at weekends.
- the outdoor practice area will be open and lessons can recommence.
- Only takeaway food and drink will be permitted
Click on the the roadmap below to see the other key dates when other things will be permitted